This 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle is by four point puzzles. Created by Dan Robbins in the 1950s, paint by numbers kits were a cultural phenomenon that was embraced by millions of aspiring artists. A cross between a coloring book and a painting, these kits enabled even a novice painter to become a fine artist. The concept was inspired by Leonardo Da Vinci, who used numbered patterns on canvas to teach his apprentices how to paint. Through these kits, Robbins made painting accessible to all. This tropics puzzle is a paint by numbers tropical landscape with palm trees along a rocky beach. The original kit titled 'sunset lagoon' contained 24 oil colors.
• this 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle measures 51cm x 67cm (20" x27")
• box dimensions 30cm x 22cm x 5cm (11.75" x 8.6" x 2")
• puzzle pieces are strong high-quality 2.34mm in thickness
• puzzle image features a non-glare luxe matte finish
• puzzle board and box board is made of 100% recycled cardboard