This 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle is by four point puzzles. Vratislav Pecka, the artist behind Posterlad, is a Czech designer and cryptoartist known for incorporating simple geometric shapes and vivid colours to create bold, graphic work. Influenced by the graphic aesthetics of the bauhaus school and permeated with a nostalgia for the ’90s, Vratislav aims to create posters that are visually captivating and graphically refined. This rectangular puzzle features Vratislav's tangled illustration, an intricate web of bold, colourful lines. The tangled threads immerse the observer, inviting them to trace each line to find where it leads.
• this 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle measures 51cm x 67cm (20" x27")
• box dimensions 30cm x 22cm x 5cm (11.75" x 8.6" x 2")
• puzzle pieces are strong high-quality 2.34mm in thickness
• puzzle image features a non-glare luxe matte finish
• puzzle board and box board is made of 100% recycled cardboard