An Advent tradition for the whole family. Trove's limited-production Modern Christmas puzzle is presented as a kit, ready to decorate your mantle, tree, doorway, or holiday table. Kit contains jute cording, wooden clips, and 24 pre-stuffed canvas pouches filled with a portion of the puzzle. Open each pouch to discover that day’s pieces. Puzzle reveals itself over the season and stores back in the pouches for use each year.
- Contains 250 total pieces, including 6 custom-designed Treasure Pieces™. Be on the lookout for the bells and nested ornament shapes, available only in this puzzle. Each puzzle piece is numbered on the back for easy replacement back inside the pouches for next year.
- An exclusive Crowning Achievement™ Puzzle Completion Pin is included in this puzzle. Snap this piece into place last for a final-self-pat-on-the-back.
- 11.5" x 11.5" completed puzzle size. Packaging measures 30" x 3" x 1.5". Pouches are 3" x 4" when flat and empty. Jute cord is 36' long (way longer than you'll need—trim to desired length.) Mantle shown in photo is 8' wide.
- Materials: (Puzzle) Basswood. Contains no formaldehyde. (Pouches) Jute, felt, polyester. (Clips) Birch, iron.
- Lovingly cut from real wood with intricate lasers. Wood puzzle pieces are dropped into place rather than being pressed into place like today’s mass-produced cardboard puzzles. The experience is unlike any other, providing a rewarding *click* with each placed piece.
•Free Ground Shipping available for all US domestic orders over $75
•US orders under $75, we offer discounted shipping rates from UPS and USPS - based on order weight and shipping speed
•Expedited shipping options are now available at checkout
•Orders ship from Charlotte, NC
•Orders placed before noon EST (Monday-Saturday) will ship same day
•International Shipping Available (Duties, taxes and shipping calculated at checkout)
In 2019, four puzzle enthusiasts had an idea. After discovering what was a shared frustration in their inability to find a puzzle they could not wait to tackle, these four women started tossing around the idea of creating their own puzzles. These women, who also happen to be related, not only love to puzzle, but they love a challenge — especially competing against each other. The idea evolved while on a family vacation, where of course a puzzle was in tow, and the initial framework of what was soon to become — Puzzledly was developed. They each envisioned vibrant, artful puzzles of the highest quality. They imagined reaching for the untapped puzzle potential that was just not available in the market at that time. They pictured other families sharing a similar bonding experience when building together, complete with colorful stories and belly laughs.
Over the span of 6 months, they searched high and low for the perfect images, eye-catching shades, and stylish designs for their jigsaw puzzles. When their first shipment arrived they could not wait to break their first set of 5 puzzles open. 3 puzzlers set to work in North Carolina while the fourth eagerly awaited for hers to be shipped to New Jersey. They each set right to work. Texts were sent, calls were made, and photos of their progress were sent. None were disappointed. The puzzles were perfect! They were stunning, creative and fun! They were challenging, yet achievable creations that fed their competitive nature and stimulated their minds.
These four puzzle enthusiasts had an idea …. and Puzzledly was born. Ready to join them?