Reena Mistry is a British born Gujarati-Canadian illustrator and designer. She can usually be found sketching in Toronto under the working alias Miss Drawn. Her drawings are indulgences in the details we often miss when we race through a day. They are honest observations made by a playful hand, full of inaccuracies but captured for the joy of pausing to see the world as it is. Subjects move, light changes, and mistakes happen. It's an exercise in mindfulness to slow down, observe the world, embrace changes, and draw. It's all a bit wabi-sabi. In that way, every drawing is misdrawn.
- Difficulty level: 🌶️🌶️
- 500 pieces, finished puzzle is 18 x 24"
- Box size is 12 x 8.25 x 2.5"
- Carbon neutral
- Made with FSC certified paper
- Printed with soy-based inks
- Puzzle pieces and box are 100% recyclable
- Standard ribbon cut pieces
- Thick stock and matte finish art paper